Be someone's Hero every day!
We have a current opportunity to take Roadside Assistance Calls for Enterprise Holdings, the parent company of multi-billion dollar brands: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent a Car, and National Car Rental and we’re looking to add to our Contact Center’s Roadside Partner Team! Our Roadside Customer Service Representatives answer vehicle feature questions, research, troubleshoot and resolve a variety of customer concerns, all while ensuring the customer's safety and providing the highest level of service for which Enterprise Holdings is known and our customers expect!
· Can utilize effective problem-solving techniques to resolve customer needs with confidence and empathy
· Enjoy analyzing and resolving a variety of complex issues
· Value teamwork and personal honesty and integrity
· Can navigate across multiple computer systems and program applications
… Then this may be that outstanding opportunity you’ve been searching for!
Customer service is our way of life! Our number one priority is our customer’s safety and our goal is to exceed our customer’s expectations and that starts with YOU! One customer, one call; one delivered promise at a time.
We work hard and reward hard work!
Schedule Requirements: To best serve the needs of our customers, our Roadside team is available in the following shifts:
First Shift: 7:00 am-3:00 pm
Second Shift: 3:30 pm-1:30 am
Third Shift: 11:00 pm-9:00 am
Schedules include working weekends & holidays (if scheduled) Once a schedule is assigned it is not negotiable upon completion of training. Schedules are subject to change based on the business need.
· Handle multiple tasks, such as, talking with and listening to customers while accessing, reading, and inputting information into workspace application
· Utilize problem-solving skills to efficiently answer customer requests and concerns
· Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
· Locate and interpret complex information
· Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers
· Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
· Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
· Minimum 2 years of customer service or roadside experience focused on resolving customer concerns and handling difficult conversations
· Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
· Call center experience preferred
· Experience handling help desk or escalated situations requiring problem resolution preferred
· Ability to participate and complete mandatory training for 3 weeks