The future of Main Street selling is being led by Fanbank. We are passionate about local business and are leveling the playing field by giving our small business merchants access to the same tools that big businesses are using today. The latest in machine learning, commerce, FinTech and personalization at scale will be available to our merchants through our SaaS platform. Launched in 2017, Fanbank is led by experienced founder, Mitch Jacobs, and is backed by top-tier venture investment firms. Fanbank is based in Santa Monica, CA with a team of people passionate about spreading the shopping local movement across the US.
We are looking for experienced sales agents who are driven to sell to businesses in their local communities as a Fanbank Local Ambassador. This commission-only contract position is 100% remote with flexible hours. Launch Fanbank in your town by getting your local neighborhood businesses signed up as members.
As a Local Ambassador, you will be responsible for cold calling on small businesses in your area to close sales and grow the Fanbank member network. Your week will be divided between prospecting businesses in person in your local area and cold calling your provided leads via our power dialer. You will maintain a growing channel of prospects and ensure they are moved through the pipeline efficiently. This is a unique opportunity to launch a coalition of local businesses in your neighborhood!
The perfect candidate is a dedicated sales hunter who is driven by earning commissions, can self manage their time and objectives, while taking direction from managers and other support staff. We provide you all the software, training, and collateral you need to prospect and close sales.
- Generate local business prospects
- Work leads you generate and leads provided by Fanbank
- Nurture and close prospects using a dialer/CRM system
- Perform some high-volume cold calling on a power dialer (PhoneBurner)
- Manage and maintain sales pipeline
- Keep up to date on changes to product features
- AA/AS degree or certification preferred, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work and learn in a virtual environment
- Ability to communicate effectively face to face and through email
- Experience with CRMs, dialers, and GSuite
- Advanced selling experience to small businesses
- Familiarity with marketing, SEO, SMO, SaaS, and Fintech preferred
- Ability to work effectively and adapt as the product evolves
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with people at all levels of a business
- Must have a positive attitude, commitment to excellence, and a determination to get things done
COMMISSION ONLY, 1099 contract, 100% remote