Pharmacy Technician Non-Sterile Compounding
- $20 to $24 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Enjoy the benefits of working for a non-corporate employer who values and appreciates your contributions to provide the best possible customer service. Metrics do not drive our business happy customers do. If you are highly motivated, positive, and excited to work with a dynamic team dedicated to growing our business through best in class customer service we want to talk to you.
The Prescription Center is part of New Hampshire's largest independent provider of pharmacy services, comprising of 2 retail pharmacies, a non sterile compounding lab, DME provider, and long term care pharmacy (NEPS).
This position is for a certified non sterile compounding technician
- Shift: M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Every fourth Saturday rotation 9:00am - 1:00pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the pharmacist in all aspects of compounding and dispensing human and veterinary compounds.
- Complete pharmaceutical calculations based on master formulary.
- Understands and follows USP 795 Guidelines and Standards including assigning appropriate BUD.
- Ability to interpret and enter prescription information into dispensing system.
- Label and package products appropriately.
- Assists pharmacist to manage inventory, including monitoring expiration dates, par levels and re-ordering stock.
- Package medications for delivery.
- May be expected to perform some clerical duties relating to the department.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour (commensurate with experience)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- PTCB Certification (Required)
Work Location: In personRequirements:
REQUISITE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- CPhT is required.
- Compounding experience
- Knowledge of USP 795
- Computer aptitude (QS1, Pioneer, PK software, Microsoft suite) preferred
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment.
- Salary commensurate with experience
Fanaras Enterprises, Inc
125 North Main StreetConcord, NH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.