Family Tree Farms is a family-owned grower/packer/shipper headquartered in Reedley, CA. Our operation encompasses over 5,000 acres of stone fruit and blueberries in central California as well as a combined 3,000 acres of blueberries in Mexico and Peru. Family Tree Farms’ mission statement is “to consistently produce, package and market the most flavorful fruit in the world.” In pursuit of this mission, we have established strong, worldwide relationships with our retail and wholesale partners. We are looking for capable and visionary people to join us and to be part of our flavor-focused growth plan.
Family Tree Farms is currently recruiting skilled and safe Class A drivers. The successful candidate will serve our Reedley location in the transportation of fresh fruit and maintenance equipment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Transport fresh produce and maintenance equipment to and from our Reedley location and distribution centers
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while driving trucks to and from our Reedley location or distribution centers
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods when required
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum 8-10 years of truck driving experience required
- Valid Class A California driver's license required
- Clean driving record (DMV printout will be requested)
- Medical card
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. on a regular basis
- Able to operate a hand truck/dolly
- Strong communication skills & a high attention to detail
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required