Family Solutions, a leading provider in family preservation services, is looking for individuals to provide Home-Based Therapy services to families involved with the Department of Child Services and Probation Department. The individual will work with families, children and couples in their homes and/or the community. This position requires you to live in or near Bloomington, In.
A few of the services provided to families include:
- Crisis intervention
- Interpersonal relationships
- Providing supervised visits
- Parenting skills
- Stress management
- Behavior modification
- Grief and loss
- Conflict resolutions
- Play Therapy
- Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
The position requires a Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or Mental Health Counseling. Flexible schedule, must have some evening availability and willing to travel in Monroe County.
Excellent benefit package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance after 30 days of employment at a reduced cost
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement with no cap
- Paid trainings and licensing
- Vacation days and sick days annually
Why Work Here?
Great benefits, competitive salary, and paid training opportunities.