Family Service Agency is seeking a full-time Licensed Mental Health Counselor for our Mesa office to service clients and our community. This individual will posses exceptional people skills, team orientated, open to learning and flexible. Must be comfortable working with the diverse group of clients we service ages 6 and older.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Provide general mental health and substance abuse counseling to include individual, family and group counseling to children, adolescents and children.
- Conduct intakes, individual, group, and family therapy.
- Provide on-site counseling to children and adolescents to partnered charter school in the area.
- Develop service plans and conduct reviews as needed throughout the duration of treatment
- Ability to provide off-site therapy to partnered providers.
- Provide mental health assessments, counseling, referrals, and intervention services
- Write reports to court, school, or other community agencies as necessary
- Staff cases with Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and Team when needed.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in providing client care and coordinating services.
- Facilitate substance abuse groups in compliance with agency policies and contracted provider.
- Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with various State, Federal, and local agencies.
- Maintain and produce monthly reports for contracted provider.
- Provide Evidenced-Based practices for Counseling.
- Maintain an active caseload.
- Participate and attend clinical meetings and staffing.
- Must be licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health.
- Master’s degree in Counseling or closely related
- Must have a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain one.
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Able to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendation for treatment planning and implementation
- At least 1 year of experience in counseling or mental health services
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with mentally or emotionally disabled persons and their families
- Must possess basic computer skills
What We Offer
- Clinical and group supervision hours
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 403B with employer match
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off
- Paid Sick leave in compliance with Arizona law
- Ongoing Learning and development
- Diverse experience in all aspects of General Mental Health