We are seeking an independently Licensed Counselor (LPC, LCSW, LISAC ) to provide clinical supervision and oversight at our Metro Phoenix Office.
This individual will have a minimum caseload and provide therapy for adults . We are looking for a clinician who wants to join our friendly and supportive clinical team while servicing the community and supporting growth.
Minimum key Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to the clinical staff and ensure compliance with all contract requirements.
- Review incident reports and discuss concerns with staff as needed.
- Coordinate with clinical director to ensure compliance and updates to clinical policies and procedures.
- Staff cases with clinical teams and provide clinical supervision.
- Pull and review weekly reports on staff productivity.
- Form a highly effective clinical team to accomplish the agencies short and long-term goals.
- Train clinical staff to ensure competency and compliance.
- Conduct staff performance evaluations.
- Provide general mental health and substance abuse counseling to include individual, family and group counseling to children, adolescents and adults.
- Facilitate substance abuse groups in compliance with agency policies and contracted provider.
Minimum Qualifications for this role:
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or other related fields.
- Must be Independently licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health (LPC, LISAC, LCSW).
- At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisor role preferably clinical.
- Approved by ABBHE to provide individual and group clinical supervision.
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Valid CPR Certification.
- Must be flexible and willing to travel.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to establish professional working relationships.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 403b with employer match
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off
- Paid Sick leave in compliance with Arizona law
- Ongoing Learning and development
- Diverse experience in all aspects of General Mental Health