- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 1970, Family Resources has been the agency to turn to for crisis counseling, safe shelter and safe respite for runaway and homeless teens. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of those who need our help and have no where else to turn.
Our mission is to strengthen families and build better communities by providing prevention, support and counseling to children, teens and families. We accomplish this through our belief and vision that every child should be safe, that every troubled teen deserves help, and that every family torn apart in crisis be given the opportunity to mend.
This is an administrative support position involving a variety of complex duties that may vary in subject matter depending on assignment, and includes tasks requiring the application of independent judgment and knowledge. The individual holding this position works closely with the Safe Place 2B Supervisor to accomplish many administrative tasks which would otherwise require the supervisor's personal attention. This is a full-time position.
- Completes data entry in multiple platforms with accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
- Performs general administrative duties including word processing, photocopying, filing, and handling all incoming and outgoing mail for SP2B, Counseling and CERTAIN programs.
- Responds to incoming telephone calls for all programs and relays messages to appropriate individuals.
- Provides callers with programmatic information, performs screenings when needed, Counseling, schedules and confirms client appointments.
- Greets visitors and directs visitors as appropriate.
- Greets clients, provides necessary paperwork to complete, and assists, as necessary.
- Performs follow-up calls for clients as applicable by contract.
- Performs data entry to include screenings, intakes, case closures, satisfaction surveys, and follow-up calls in several record keeping systems (such as NetMIS, JJIS, HMIS, etc.) and files data documents in agency's record keeping systems.
- Assist in report document preparation on a monthly or as needed basis.
- Complete office supply orders for all programs, as necessary.
- Coordinates help desk requests as needed.
- Processes purchase orders and petty cash reconciliation for programs and follows up to ensure receipt of materials and balanced accounting.
- Produces correspondence, reports, forms, and other documents which may require some independent action and discretion.
- Travels between program sites and community locations, as necessary.
- Attends monthly staff meetings, as well as records and transcribes meeting minutes as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Starting pay: $16.00 per hour $18.00 with Bachelor's
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must have 2 years' experience working in administrative support or clerical support role.
- Ability to read, write and speak English and comprehend instructions pertaining to assigned tasks and communicates effectively in writing and verbally.
- Critical thinking, strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be an efficient planer and be flexible in performing assigned tasks.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings as necessary to meet program needs.
- Effective communication skills with all levels of employees and good analytical skills.
- Ability to make good decisions and be self-directed.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must demonstrate awareness and acceptance of cultural differences of clients, staff and community contacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- The possession of a personal cellular phone is required for use in accordance with agency policy and procedures.
- Valid Florida's driver's license, clear driving record and current automobile insurance.
- Background compliant with requirements of the Department of Juvenile Justice.
We are an EEOC employer and Drug Free Workplace
Family Resources Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Family Resources Inc.