Administrative Assistant 1432790
Family Preservation Services, LLC. Metairie, LA
- Expired: September 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Participate in quality improvement and staff training meetings
- Manage medical records
- Operate and coordinate the management information system
- Maintain accounting and budget records for consumers and expenditures
- Provide receptionist activities
- Triage and coordinate communication between team and consumers
- Utilizes various software applications to compose and/or type letters, memos, reports and other documents.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail to areas and staff within the organization, dispatches outgoing mail and facilitates overnight courier packages.
- Operates a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes.
- Files papers and documents so that they can be easily found when needed.
- Undertakes other duties such as banking, credit control or payroll functions as assigned
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prefers certification in medical billing/coding or 1 year experience.
- 401 K Plan
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
Family Preservation Services, LLC.
BusinessView all jobs at Family Preservation Services, LLC.