Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Family Preservation Services (FPS) of North Carolina has collaborated with Pathways.
FPS of NC is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Certified Peer Support Specialist to provide support services to adults with severe and persistent mental illness on their path to recovery.
- High Diploma or GED or Equivalent
- 1 year of experience working with persons with the population supported
- Currently in some form of recovery from substance abuse/mental illness for at least 2 years
- Certified as a Peer Support Specialist
- Must complete a minimum of twenty (20) hours of training specific to the required components of the specific service definition including crisis response within the first 90 days of employment
- Valid driver's license and automotive insurance
FPS is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K Plan
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
FPS or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. FPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Family Preservation Services, LLC. of North Carolina