Billing Specialist Medical
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Family Practice Center in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Medical Billing Specialist to join our 72-person strong team. We are located on 993 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne F210. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.
We are looking for a motivated, detail oriented and experienced Medical Billing Specialist to join our patient focused team of professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits:
- 401(k) retirement account
- Paid monthly parking
- Paid Holidays
- Partially Paid Health Insurance (after 90 days of employment)
- Elective dental, accident and disability insurance (after 90 days of employment)
- Earned Time Off for Vacation, sick and personal days
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Claims submissions
- Researching claim denials accurately and timely
- Answering patient inquiries regarding outstanding balances.
- Payment posting
- Charge capture/charge review
- Insurance benefit verification
- 1 year of medical billing experience
- Accounts receivable experience
- Revenue cycle experience
- Prior experience with Epic is a plus.
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- A team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a positive, caring attitude towards patients
***This is not a remote position.***
We are looking forward to reading your application!
Job Type: Full-time//in office
Experience: Medical Billing: 1 years (Required)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
We strive to offer a wide variety of medical treatments and services, including staying up-to-date with the latest health news and trends, in order to best serve our patients and their loved ones. In addition to general family medicine, our physicians specialize in providing dermatological care, sports medicine, women’s health service, and preventative medicine (including immunizations). Our selection of in-house diagnostic testing includes x-rays, bloodwork, ultrasounds, echocardiograms, and more. We are able to perform minor surgical procedures in our office at the convenience of our patients.
Family Practice Center, PC
993F Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 210 AtlantaAtlanta, GA
Get fresh Senior Medical Billing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!