Rental Sales Representative:
The purpose of the Rental Sales Representative career opportunity is to generate profitable business from the customer for the rental of construction and landscaping products. This position also consists of the building of customer business relations, customer service and sales as assigned.
- Develop assigned territory to maximize sales potential
- Develop and implement sales plans to grow business and maintain current customer base
- Help build a brand identity
- Maintain and build customer relationships
- Communicate with Rental, Parts, Service, Management, and the Sales Coordinator
- Prepare sales plans, sales reports, expense, and daily contact reports.
- Collect payments from customers and maintain accurate customer records
- Maintain communications with management, co-workers, and marketing regarding new equipment, equipment availability and rental programs
- Develop new accounts and maintain current accounts
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- General knowledge of computers and functionality
- Customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
Education and Requirements:
College degree in Business or Marketing preferred
High School diploma or GED
Valid Driver’s license
Working knowledge of different phases of construction, agriculture, equipment applications, features, benefits, operation, safety, and specifications
Must have excellent oral and written communications and effective customer relations skills
1+ year(s) previous sales experience, preferably in a similar industry
Experience preferred in rental industry and/or similar
EEO Statement: Our Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.