Delivery Driver for Medical Equipment Company
Family Medical Supply Inc. Chesapeake, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical Equipment Company seeks a FULL-time delivery technician to delivery medical equipment to patient’s in their homes, and to assist the Warehouse Manager with the inventory and warehouse as needed. Will train the right candidate.
Compensation: Hourly rate $10-$14 depending on experience. Health and dental insurance after 90 days of employment. 6 paid holidays/year (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day). Vacation time: consists of 5 days (one week) after 1 year of employment. NO time off during the 90 day probationary period.
Position is full-time Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Have a CLEAN criminal background check (we will request a background check)
- Have valid driver's license
- Have a good driving record (we will request records from DMV)
- Be highly motivated
- Possess excellent customer service delivery skills
- Possess technical abilities
- Be punctual and dependable
- Be able to set up, deliver, and educate patients/family on medical equipment (we will train the right candidate)
- Have no limitations with the physical demands of the job
Physical demands consist of:
- Lifting, setting up, maintaining, and delivering medical equipment to patients in their homes
- Warehouse inventory setup and maintenance
Type of medical equipment:
- Power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs, and scooters
- Hospital beds
- Patient lifts
- TENS units
- Trapeze bars
- And more
Location: Business is in Chesapeake, VA
Delivery areas: Hampton Roads to Richmond, Suffolk, and the Eastern Shore
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
Family Medical Supply Inc.Why Work Here?
Family owned business that cares about our employees. Most of our employees have been with us for several years.
124 Robert Hall CourtChesapeake, VA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Family Medical Supply Inc.