Senior Tax & Accounting Advisor
Do you love tax, like accounting, enjoy helping businesses, but tire of the public accounting grind?
Family Legacy, a premier accounting and investment service provider is seeking an experienced CPA to join the team. With an all new downtown location near the trendy West End, our offices offer a professional, spacious environment, a friendly and collegial team, excellent pay and benefits, and free parking!
Long-term, we will encourage you to grow professionally and obtain your PFS and/or CFP® designations. We are seeking people who want to be part of a growing team doing meaningful work. We offer paid time off, full health benefits including medical, vision and dental, plus continuing educational benefits, a retirement plan, and other long-term possibilities.
In this position, you will serve our diverse portfolio of business and individual clients and will be responsible for providing a range of services including:
- Tax preparation and planning
- Quickbooks setup and ongoing consulting
- General accounting
- Financial planning analysis
- Retirement plan planning, set-up, management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Licensed CPA
- Minimum 3-8 years of experience in tax department
- Quickbooks experience
- Strong Quickbooks skills
- Problem solver – ability to complete reconciliations and identify solutions/resolutions
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Self-motivated, leadership ability – capable of identifying tasks and prioritizing completion
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Able to deal with stressful situations
For more information about Family Legacy, visit our site at www.familylegacyinc.com
Family Legacy, IncGreenville, SC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Senior Tax & Accounting Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.