Seeking Experienced Paralegal for High-volume Fort Walton Family Law Firm.
PLEASE ONLY apply if your skill set and experience level are advanced, and you are driven to succeed. This position involves high volume, intense focus and high degree of organization for a fast paced / demanding environment. You should be systems driven, organized, and committed to assisting our attorneys to resolve cases in the best interest of the clients. We require experienced partners who work independently and can multitask/prioritize tasks and deliver on deadlines.
You must have: Exemplary work ethic — Excellent writing skills — Commitment to excellence — Professional appearance and demeanor — Excellent communication/listening skills
- 5+ years prior legal experience in family law claims/cases Ability to work independently- self-starter — follow through.
- MUST BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN AND WORK ON A HIGH-VOLUME DOCKET OF FAMILY LAW CASES.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills-Outlook Office, Word, Excel, Calendar. Knowledge of Clio case management. software and Clio grow is preferred.
- Preparation of exhibits, drafting of pleadings and letters monitoring and obtaining discovery from opposing counsel.
- Knowledge of Florida E-filing portal and knowledge/understanding of FL Family Law.
- Interact with and support attorneys maintaining and providing documentation.
- Fully capable of drafting all necessary pleadings for family law cases and litigation documents.
Compensation is highly competitive, and negotiable based on work product, experience and history of success.
Submit Introductory Letter and Resume to respond to this opportunity in Word format.
Salary: $55,000 to $60,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Paid time off for holidays
Vacation and PTO (Paid Time Off)
· 91 days to two years: 80 hours of PTO
· 2 years to 4 years: 100 hours of PTO
· 4 years to 5 years: 120 hours of PTO
· 5 years or more of employment: 160 hours of PTO
Employment Type — full time
- Legal: 5 years (Required)
- Minimum of High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Fort Walton, FL (Required)
- Florida Registered Paralegal (Required)
Minimum Previous Legal Responsibility:
- Advanced (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Monday to Friday (Office Hours 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)