Director of Nursing - Home Health - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Family Home Health Services West Palm Beach, FL
- Posted: November 19, 2020
Family Home Health Services delivers best-in-class patient care and believes that quality home health care is an integral part of any patients treatment plan. Our top priority is providing high-quality skilled care to improve patient outcomes and quality of life by empowering patients to manage their health at home. Our care, compassion and community extend beyond those we serve to those who serve with us, providing an atmosphere of dignity, personal integrity and respect to our staff, our patients, and their families.
This position is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
As the Director of Nursing you will direct and manage the clinical operations for our West Palm Beach team. You will be responsible for supervising all patient care activities to ensure the delivery of safe, economical, and efficient patient care, which adheres to relevant standards of accepted nursing and medical practice, to include federal and state regulations, and company standards, as well as to ensure compliance with payer source criteria.
- Maintains a positive work environment in accordance with the company mission and vision.
- Partner with Administrator to ensure agency meets budgeted goals including but not limited to growth, quality, and finances.
- Supervise and direct, either directly or through qualified subordinates, skilled nursing, therapy services, and all personnel who provide direct patient care.
- Monitor resources and scheduling to assure appropriate utilization of clinical visits.
- Ensure clinical team is following physicians orders and plan of care.
- Complete regular chart audits to ensure proper documentation.
- Lead performance improvement initiatives at your office/branch.
- Oversee case conferences and staff in-services.
- Provide and/or ensure patient care according to the plan of care as ordered by the physician.
- Assist with recruitment to ensure that adequate staffing is maintained. Operates within the staffing model.
- Provide and oversee orientation for new employees and ongoing training for current employees.
- Perform annual competency evaluations for clinical team, identifying areas for team member growth and improvement.
- Act as a liaison between staff, patients, the medical community, and upper management to ensure information is shared appropriately.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- RN license in good standing in the state of Florida.
- Minimum of two years of home health experience.
- Minimum of one year of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the state statutes and Medicare guidelines for home health coverage and compliance.
- Maintain an active CPR certification and card at all times.
- Maintain current continuing education as required by state license.
We offer competitive pay and benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays