Regional Sales Manager
Family Heritage Logan, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking growth minded Outside Sales Reps to help our organization continue record growth. You will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact with our clients while achieving your extraordinary financial and professional goals. While applicants with proven sales and leadership success are preferred, we are willing to train entry level candidates who possess some key characteristics.
You should apply if:
- You are unusually driven to succeed
- You are highly coachable and teachable
- You are in search of control over your schedule and income
- You are consistently a high achiever (top 15%)
- You are an entrepreneur at heart with an ownership mindset
Our organization is expanding in your region and looking to hire 1-2 Outside Sales Agents in your area immediately. This position provides the opportunity for rapid income growth and advancement into leadership immediately upon proven proficiency with our system.
- $71,000 average first year agent income, with the ability to earn well above $100,000+ in first year
- Intensive Sales Academy where you learn our proven sales system from the best in the industry
- Field training by our top and most experienced agents
- Performance-based advancement into leadership
- Commission advances and bonuses to help jump start your career
- Passive Renewal Commissions you own for life at your 2-year anniversary
- Stock ownership plan
- Freedom and flexibility to plan your LIFE around your career!
- Learn our proven sales system through training and implement in the field
- Present and sell company products to new individuals and groups
- Prospect and contact potential clients
- Reach agreed-upon activity goals by a deadline
- Set follow-up appointments to keep clients aware of latest developments
- Use our system to build a self-sustaining referral stream
- Previous experience in direct sales, outside sales, or business to business sales preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage your own time
- Experience building rapport with new people quickly
- Goal-oriented and ability to meet deadlines
- Active insurance license or willingness and ability to obtain upon hiring
Family HeritageWhy Work Here?
Get paid what you're worth!
Family Heritage is a Globe Life company dedicated to providing families, businesses and their employees the very best in supplemental insurance benefits with industry leading return of premium.
BusinessView all jobs at Family Heritage