Rocky Mountain Financial Group , exclusively representing Globe Life / Family Heritage Division, is interviewing for a Sales Professional / Director management positions. Our organization is expanding and looking for professionals who can produce at a high level and have the ability to move into sales management positions quickly.
You should apply if...
- You are unusually driven to succeed
- You are highly coachable and teachable
- You are in search of control over your schedule and income
- You are consistently a high achiever (top 10%)
- You are an entrepreneur at heart with an ownership mindset
What skills you need:
- Ability to work full time 40-50 hours per week (M-F)
- Reliable vehicle and valid drivers license
- Desire for growth
- Ownership mentality
- $53k to $75k 1st year potential
- one in 8 new hires make $115k plus their first year
- Cash Bonuses
- Lifetime vested renewals
- Globe Life Stock (GL)
- Passive Renewal Commissions you own for life at your 2-year anniversary
- A structured work week
- Contract promotions based on performance
- Management / Leadership opportunities
- RETURN OF PREMIUM (100% Money Back) on all products
- A+ rating with the BBB
- A+ ranking (Superior) with A.M. Best (financial strength)
What we are looking for?
We are looking for smart, hardworking individuals who would like to help people while building a financial legacy for themselves and their families. In order to be successful with Family Heritage you must be:
A self-starter with the ability to manage your own day/week with the amount of freedom this job gives.
Success-oriented, committed to building a rewarding career and future.
Coachable: have a desire to be trained to maximize your potential and be willing to listen to constructive criticism in order to achieve it.
Service Oriented: the needs and goals of clients and the team comes before your own.
Growth Oriented: seek personal and professional development en route to advancements in career opportunities.
Ambitious: self-motivated, eager for an opportunity, want increased responsibility and open to new challenges.
Career-Minded: In it for the long haul. Want a professional environment that fosters growth, investment in one's self and business, and recognize both personal and team achievements.
Prior experience with supplemental health is NOT necessary as we have an excellent training program. Must be able to meet minimum state license requirements and be available to work full time.
What can we do for you?
We challenge you professionally and, more importantly, pay you what you're worth. Year after year, our organization has received professional recognition for our tremendous growth, exceptional customer service and unmatched training courses, in addition to our lucrative sales incentive programs. We offer retirement programs; lifetime vested renewals and stock. This is a commission only position.
For additional information please view the video overview below by cutting and pasting the link to your browser.