Customer Service Representative
- $15 to $18 Hourly
*** Come join the 2020 Bryant Dealer of the Year Team! ***
Family Heating & Air proudly serves the residents and businesses of Northwest Florida, Eastern Mississippi, and Southern Alabama. We have built our reputation on our dedication to delivering unprecedented customer service and encouraging team growth and development, all while leading the industry in home comfort solutions. Our team of professionals has over 100 years of combined experience in heating and air and hopes to be YOUR new home!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our team. The CSR is responsible for answering all incoming calls and assisting with prioritization and coordination of Communications Center activities. The candidate we are looking for must be an excellent communicator, have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and 'smile through the phone.' Proven success in working calmly, yet definitively within a fast-paced environment may rise you to the top of the pool of candidates.
Pay Scale: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour, depending on experience
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, other supplemental insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, sick pay, 401k with company match
Work Hours: Full time; Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., occasional overtime and/or weekend work hours as needed
- 2+ years answering incoming calls required, within a service-related industry is a huge plus!
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm within a fast-paced environment
- Geographical working knowledge of sales area or map reading skills
- Energetic personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug testing
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word, Excel, and Outlook skill set
- Able to communicate clearly in the English language, both verbally and in writing
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Advanced level knowledge of software technologies, such as iOS, Android, and Windows OS
- Project or process management experience
- Scheduling experience for technicians, and installers working in the field
- Experience using dispatching software such as Service Titan, Field Edge, ESC, and/or dEsco
Family Heating and AirOcean Springs, MS
BusinessView All Family Heating and Air Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.