Medical Records Coordinator
- Expired: June 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Family HealthCare is looking for a Medical Records Coordinator to join our busy team. Are you ready to make a difference in a mission-driven environment? Our continued success depends on the skills and commitments of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health, health savings account, dental, vision, 401K company match, Paid Time off and more.
The Health Information Management (HIM) Coordinator is responsible for the overall HIM operations (Release of information, scanning/indexing etc). The HIM Coordinator will assist in ensuring the organization maintains privacy safeguards, quality of protected health information, and HIPAA compliance. You will be successful in this role if you have exceptional attention to detail, organizational/interpersonal skills, and enjoy a guaranteed steady workflow.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Electronic Medical Records experience required
- Healthcare knowledge and experience desired
- Background with HIPAA rules and regulations preferred
Full time, Monday - Friday
HealthcareView all jobs at Family HealthCare