Medical Office Assistant I On-Call
- Posted: 10 days ago
We are looking for someone with great customer service skills to be the first point of contact for all patients and visitors who come into our health center. This position is responsible for helping to organize and facilitate effective patient flow while ensuring each person has a positive experience.
- Greets patients and visitors
- Answers telephone, screens calls, takes complete and accurate messages
- Follows office-scheduling procedure to book, coordinate and reschedule patient appointments
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA
- High School diploma or GED
- Computer experience
- One-year work experience, preferably in a medical office setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Experience preferred
Location: Baldwin, MI
Benefits: N/A On Call Position
Employment Type: On Call
Family Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Family Health Care requires all team members, including temps, contractors, interns, residents, students, etc., to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions. Family Health Care is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.
Family Health Care
AddressWhite Cloud, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at Family Health Care
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?