Medical Assistant - Day Shift 8AM-6PM Mon,Fri Training in Los Angeles
- $20 to $25 Hourly
**Candidate must be able to train for 2 weeks in our Los Angeles Facility Zip Code 90023**
Are you looking for a job that is both challenging and rewarding? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? If so, then a career as a medical assistant may be right for you!
As a medical assistant, you will play a vital role in the healthcare team. You will be responsible for providing administrative and clinical support to physicians and other healthcare professionals.
We also offer a fun and supportive work environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply now!
Your duties will include:
- Greeting patients and scheduling appointments
- Taking vital signs and recording patient medical histories
- Preparing patients for examinations and procedures
- Assisting physicians with examinations and procedures
- Ordering and maintaining medical supplies
- Communicating with patients and their families
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Some college coursework in medical assisting or a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- 401(k) plan
We want you to look and feel better physically and mentally. When you turn to our team at West Regional Vascular Surgeons, you can have complete confidence in our knowledge, skill, and experience. We have the necessary training and specialization in the field of vascular medicine to assist you.
At West Regional Vascular Surgeons, we set ourselves apart in the following ways:
We highly prioritize our patients’ satisfaction.
We have 4 board certified vascular surgeons.
We can provide you with expert care from our highly-trained surgeons.
We provide kind, caring, competent, and professional service.
We have a state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
We have 2 Surgery Centers (Reseda & Monterey Park).
We currently have 6 Vein Clinics (Reseda, East LA, Angelus Medical, Anaheim, Ventura, Inglewood) with our newest location in Angelus.
We offer the latest techniques in vascular surgery.
Family Health Care Resources
5475 E La Palma Ave Anaheim CAAnaheim, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.