Benefits: Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
Therapist / Counselor
We believe that an individual’s best chance for long-term recovery happens when the entire family undergoes a shift toward deeper connection with themselves and others. We believe in treating each family with compassion, curiosity and presence. Drawing from different psychological perspectives such as family systems theory, attachment theory, somatic psychology, and interpersonal neurobiology, our team works with clients on the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual levels to ensure a strong foundation for the journey ahead.
A person in this position is responsible for the effective development of client treatment plans, the coordination of counseling activities and the handling of client case management in accordance with the Clinical Director to ensure consistency of treatment.
• Manage client records and required treatment documentation with accuracy and timeliness
• Provides quality client care through individual sessions, family sessions, support sessions, group sessions, etc.
• Clinical assessments and intakes for new or established clients
• Participates in group and individual supervision monthly and as needed.
• Completes all necessary documentation necessary to improve the overall agency. This individual will turn in all necessary Quality Assurance forms to designated staff when required
• Attend staff meetings and trainings as scheduled
• Notifies the Clinical Director in the event of any problems or issues with clients or staff members
• Must continuously maintain compliance with the agency’s Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics to ensure all ethical and legal requirements are always adhered to
• Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlines in the Employee Handbook, personnel file and internal communications
• Maintain agency’s Code of Conduct, Laws of Confidentiality, HIPAA rules and regulations, and maintains appropriate boundaries with clients
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Master's working toward licensure OR Bachelor's with certification
• Minimum 1-year experience in a counseling setting
• With a background of substance abuse
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Google Drive
• 2 years continuous sobriety prior to hire
• Full time;
• Tuesday - Saturday
• Salary is competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan