Specialist - Sales and Support (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a 1099, commission-only position. There is no limit to how high you can go with us!
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Prospect and contact potential clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve clients' inquiries and complaints
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Set follow-up appointments to keep clients aware of latest developments
- Create sales materials to present to clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Our mission at Family First Life is to make the families we protect and the families of our agents our number one priority. Trust and loyalty are not given it is earned and all of us at Family First Life will give everything we have to earn it with our clients and our agents
We specialize in mortgage protection life insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning through universal life policies, and retirement protection using fixed index annuities. We have multiple insurance carriers inclusive of Americo, Mutual of Omaha, and various others that we work with to be able to meet all the client's needs.
Are you accountable, coachable, possess a positive attitude, and genuinely enjoy helping people? If you are that person, then we are looking for you.
Candidate MUST be authorized to work in the U.S
Powered by JazzHR
Family First Life
BusinessView all jobs at Family First Life
Get fresh Sales Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.