We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue. We work in sales and have the highest paying Comps in the industry, vested with renewals, excellent lead system, whole sale leads, and non-captive no contract company. We really are the best.
- Watch this overview video that explains what we do, the sales position and how you earn commissions.
- 7 Minute Company Overview: https://youtu.be/bMvOMOCM5cQ
- Watch these videos from our company President Shawn Meaike:
- Why should you work with FFL? https://youtu.be/3q7qbSiPTXk
- The Truth: https://youtu.be/QoU5j8dvqAo
We have a positive winning culture of hardworking salespeople that enjoy protecting families with our insurance products and making a lot of money. If you are not afraid of being independent, working hard, and earning what you deserve then you’ll love working with us.
Use this link to schedule an interview! Interview is about 15 minutes, Please pick a date and time and we will call you.
Note: If we miss your call its could be from a list of things that filled our schedule, Kayla or Rochelle will be calling you on the interview date or shortly after. please be patient with us, we are very busy and working hard to make sure we are hiring hard working, quality, great people and we know YOU are one of them!
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
If you are interested in becoming part of our team or want to learn more about what we do, we ask that you reply to this job post.
We do add all applicants to a email blast through aweber if you applied for the job.
Family First Life
Why Work Here?Family First Life was created and built by insurance professionals who were tired of being charged for meetings, training's and work space. Family First Life has the best compensation in the industry, the best lead generation in the industry, and the best support structure to provide you the tools and knowledge to succeed. Here is a company overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMvOMOCM5cQ&feature=youtu.be If you are interested in becoming part of our team or want to learn more about what we do, we ask that you reply to this job post. We do add all applicants to a email blast through aweber if you applied for the job.
"Lots of room for growth!" "Numbers don't lie!" "Essential business"