Family First Life agents are responsible for meeting with interested seniors, all of whom have responded to a direct mailing or online ad requesting information. NO COLD CALLING! These seniors will have questions with regards to various insurance options available to them, and your job will be to assist them in navigating the waters of confusion and offering the best advice available.
- Reach new levels of income
- Enjoy the satisfaction of helping seniors with important life decisions
- Create a personal career path with measurable results
- HIGH COMP and EXCLUSIVE LEADS!!
- Management & Administrative support that is second to none
- Work in an environment where professionalism is the standard
- Candidates must have the ability and desire to work full-time
- Candidate needs to be comfortable with meeting clients on a face to face basis and over the phone. This requires above average communication skills
- You must have reliable transportation
- Experience is not necessary; we will train the right candidates with the right work ethic
This is a 1099 contract position. Typically our employees make 250k+ Management, 90-140k+ Full Time, 40-60k+ Part time. Though, we design a specific plan to make sure you hit whatever compensation YOU seriously desire, and are willing to work for.
We have many full time agents making over 6 and 7 figure incomes! We are primarily looking for those that desire to move into management, though, if you are looking for part time or full time warm sales, please send your resume as well.
About Family First Life:
At Family First Life we are committed to working with our clients with honesty and integrity. Our professionally trained agents and office staff are dedicated to providing the best products and services in the industry. Our broad portfolio of insurance products includes Life Insurance, Final Expense and Annuities. We are seeking individuals what are interested in being part of the fastest growing market available today - the senior market.