Life Insurance Agent (100% Commission)
Family First Life Frankfort, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With the continued impact of COVID-19, we are happy to accommodate with remote interviewing and on-boarding procedures. No insurance experience is required, though it helps.
Who we are:
As a leader in Life Insurance, we guide people through one of their most important decisions. We're on a mission to improve lives by doing work that matters - protecting our clients’ financial well-being. This starts with a workplace where you feel empowered to work for yourself. You can make a meaningful impact and build a rewarding career.
We’re looking for financially motivated individuals who thrive in competitive environments.
Our difference and why you'll thrive:
NO SELLING FAMILY OR FRIENDS!
- Uncapped commission earnings on an increasing pay structure.
- 2 day closing process
- $900-$1,200 on average per sale.
- Innovative lead generation
- Free training to hone your skills and gain a full understanding of our sales process and available insurance products.
- Coaching from the direct manager to improve your craft and reach your goals.
- Non-captive insurance agency.
- Confidence in working within the best IMO in the industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Strive to call hundreds of leads daily to successfully sell insurance policies. In a 5-7 hour dial day, you should be able to make 500 dials and schedule 15-20 appointments with our warm buyer leads.
- Use our power dialer to dial 70+ times per hour.
- As a trusted advisor, you will provide guidance to help people make important decisions about their insurance options through our sales process.
- Participate in regular coaching conversations with your manager to improve your craft.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and insights with co-workers in team chat groups and social media to ensure team success.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Focused commitment in your first few months to learn the products and our sales process.
- Complete New Agent Bootcamp.
- Previous experience in sales, life insurance sales is preferred.
- Have the drive to learn how to close a sale.
- Coachability and a commitment to the process to make small improvements every day.
The right candidate will see this 1099 position as an opportunity to grow as a professional and earn their desired income. You MUST be okay with getting rejected, as there will be a LOT of rejection to get to your sales goal for each day. The good news is…$900-$1,200 can really add up, and just a couple sales a day can lead to $150,000 a year. If you are coachable, work hard, and can handle rejection, this may be a good job fit for you.
Click (Apply Now) for Consideration!
Family First Life
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Family First Life