LET’S DO THIS JOB AD DIFFERENTLY THAN ALL THE REST AND JUST SHOOT STRAIGHT...
You know you are great at sales and customer service. You know you are self-driven and have excellent work ethic. The formula for winning in insurance sales isn’t selling to friends and family. It’s also not cold-calling or solely networking to create leads.
It’s really, really, really straightforward:
1. Buy leads from a vetted lead vendor. We’re not in the lead business but we know how to help you find great leads.
2. Call people who have requested specific information on our products and set an appointment with the client.
3. See these interested clients, discover their insurance needs, see what they qualify for and protect their family when they die.
4. Receive compensation from the insurance companies directly in your bank account (usually within 2-5 business days)
For any driven, sales-minded professional this should be a cakewalk. If you are unmotivated to excel then stay with a W-2 job.
Some other things to consider:
1. You’ll need to partner with an IMO that pays you top compensation (100% and above) for the families you protect. Our IMO, Family First Life, helps you contract with highly-rated insurance carriers and pays for your insurance exam training to start.
2. You need to find a local mentor (or a bunch) who love to teach and support you. You’ll need to learn the sales process, the appointment scheduling, the products and the day-to-day, ins and outs of being successful selling insurance. You have to learn it from someone.
3. Be a part of a squad and consider building your own squad too. Your squad should be people who are are motivating and growth-oriented. People who can support one another and help answer the questions that come up as you sell and learn.
4. Finally, consider if you are you a good fit for in-home insurance sales? Are you curious and like to interact with people and find out how you can help them? Are you looking to be your own boss along with the personal accountability and consistency that requires?
Our agents easily make 6 figures full-time. On average, you’ll need to set 25-30 appointments a week, sell 50% of the clients you sit with, earn about 750 bucks on an average sale. You can do this part-time too but a lot of agents transition once they see the success.
So what’s next? If you’re anything like me it’s research time. You clearly see the opportunity but can it really be this straightforward?
Dive into YouTube and start looking into it. Search Family First Life. There’s so much content from trainings to interviews with agents to testimonials from everyday people who are out there earning a highly-respectable living.
***Here is the best video on what we do and how we get paid to do it. This is a must-watch before scheduling an interview.
Check out the Family First Life Glassdoor ratings. (If you don’t have the Glassdoor app to read reviews while job searching, I highly recommend it.) Once you’re satisfied by your google dive, we encourage you to reach out to schedule your phone interview.
We are looking forward to hearing about your goals.
***Please schedule an initial phone interview by using the calendly link.***