Customer Service Representative
FFL Mountain East Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Family First Life Mountain East we focus on putting the clients we help, the sales agents, and the company first.
Details on the Life Insurance Sales position:
- Helping the elderly population by meeting and selling them Final Expense Life Insurance
- Helping families protect their homes by meeting and selling Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Calling and setting appointments with the interested families
- Aggressive Compensation + Bonuses
- Training and mentorship from current successful agents making 12k+ a month;
- Warm leads
- Flexible hours = come to our office or work remote
- Setting Appointments with clients who are interested in Life Insurance protection or Mortgage Protection.
- Pre-Qualifying clients in-home for the insurance programs offered, explaining features and benefits about various policies and customizing insurance programs to suit individual needs.
- Submitting completed applications to our partner insurance carriers and following up on the status of applications until approval. Maintain electronic and paper records and handle policy renewals.
- Providing great customer service to families!
Qualifications Required for Success:
- Life Insurance License
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to connect with people and build a relationship
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Perseverance and Persistence
- Team oriented
- Ethical - Help people be better
- Passion and drive to continuously learn
- Coachable and motivated
FFL Mountain EastWhy Work Here?
Family First Life is a rapidly growing company looking to bring on the right person to help us grow and grow with us.
At Family First Life, we think that insurance is ultimately a way for people to have some degree of control over how they and their loved ones are affected by events. That’s why we’re proud to help connect people with personalized insurance coverage for mortgage protection life insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning through universal life policies and retirement protection through the use of fixed index annuities. We have partnered with multiple insurance carriers, and that flexibility allows us to build exactly the right policy for the right person.
BusinessView all jobs at FFL Mountain East