Life Insurance Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are interested in working with one of the fastest growing industries in the country and you are looking for a flexible remote job, Family First Life might be the right company for you.
At Family First Life North East we focus on putting the clients we help, the sales agents, and the company first.
Details on the position:
- Helping the elderly population by meeting and selling them Final Expense Life Insurance
- Helping families protect their homes by meeting and selling Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Working with some of the biggest insurance companies in the country such as Americo, Aetna/CVS, Mutual of Omaha, AIG, etc.
- Calling and setting appointments with the interested families
- This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position
- Comission only ranging from 110% - 145%.
- Training and mentorship from current successful agents making 12k+ a month;
- Warm leads
- Flexible hours = come to our office or work remote
- No contract
Qualifications Required for Success:
- Life Insurance License (we will help you obtain if you don't currently have one)
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to connect with people and build a relationship
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Perseverance and Persistence
- Team oriented
- Ethical - Help people be better
- Passion and drive to continuously learn
- Coachable and motivated
This is not a management position, you are not required or able to hire other sales agents.
We are currently looking to hire motivated sales minded people who are willing to work and have a passion to help others. Previous experience in sales and/or insurance is beneficial, but not required.
Our mission at Family First Life, is to make the families we protect and the families of our agents our number one priority. Trust and loyalty is not given it is earned and all of us at Family First will give everything we have to earn it with our clients and our agents.
We specialize in mortgage protection life insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning through universal life policies and retirement protection through the use of fixed index annuities. We have multiple insurance carriers inclusive of Americo, American Amicable and various others that we work with in order to be able to meet all the client's needs.
With regards to our agents, we believe that every full time agent that works with us should net a minimum of $100,000 a year. This is the reason we offer very competitive contracts and strong renewals on multiple products. The sales training provided at Family First is very structured and places all our agents in a position to be successful. The lead program that we have allows all agents to have qualified mortgage, final expense and annuity leads. We want our agents helping more families than they ever dreamed possible, while also being allowed to enjoy their lives with their own families while achieving financial independence. If you truly enjoy helping families and believe that you deserve to be paid what you are worth then Family First Life will probably be a very good fit for you whether it is part time or full time.
Family First Life - North East
About Integrity Marketing Group Family First Life North-East, recent partners with Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products, with a strong insurtech focus. Integrity’s broad and innovative approach is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead and make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone and online. Integrity’s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com.
80 Norwich-New London TurnpikeToledo, OH
Finance and Insurance