Our mission at Family First Life La Familia, is to make the families we protect and the families of our agents our number one priority. Trust and loyalty is not given it is earned and all of us at Miracle Family will give everything we have to earn it with our clients and our agents. We are currently seeking insurance agents with exceptional customer service experience to join our independent Insurance agency! We aid agents in getting licensed as well. You will be part of a system where our average insurance agents makes $122,000/ year and our top insurance agents make $400,000+ commissioned pay (no hourly pay).
What We Will Provide:
- WARM CLIENTS -We get you in front of WARM clients. Our products including life, health and retirement products to ensure that multiple solutions are offered to every client you meet. We focus on cash value life insurance, annuities and Medicare Supplements
- World Class Training -What would you pay for one-on -one training with an agent who has made over $1 million dollars a year for the past few years at other IMOs? For all our agents, training is no cost.
- Aggressive Compensation-We pride ourselves in having one of the highest starting commissions in the industry. All of our agents start out at 100%rate of commission and it doesn't stop there! Our commissions go upwards of 140% (No Hourly Pay)
Our Insurance Brokers will be responsible for the following:
- Setting Appointments with clients who expressed interest in receiving information on one of our insurance programs either over the phone, internet or via mail.
- Pre-Qualifying clients in-home for the insurance programs offered.
- Submitting completed applications to our partner insurance carriers and following up on the status of applications until approval.
- Providing great customer service to families in need!
Day -To - Day Duties:
- Calling clients directly that requested our services directly*
- Making in-person recommendations on insurance coverage to your clients *
- 1- 2 years of Customer Service Experience
- Willingness to learn from top Insurance Managers
- Obtain an life insurance Producers License (if applicable)
- Bilingual (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- State Life Insurance License (Required)
- 50% (Required)