Looking for a hard working, "prove your worth" type business partner in your area!
About Family First Life:
Our mission at Family First Life, is to make the families we protect, and the families of our agents, our number one priority.
We specialize in mortgage protection life insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning through indexed universal life policies and annuities, and retirement protection through the use of fixed index annuities. We have multiple insurance carriers inclusive of Americo, Mutual of Omaha, Royal Neighbors and various others that we work with in order to be able to meet all the client's needs.
Our average full-time agent makes 10-20k a month, part time agents 3-8k a month.
If you are ready for true growth and you are tired of getting paid 90% or below on your commissions, tired of being micromanaged when you are an independent agent/agency, or simply not receiving renewals from YOUR clients, THEN your dream job has been found here at Family First Life!!! Join the Gulf Coast Team and watch your income double from the work you put in. Why be told how much you can make when you can make the income you desire!?
What we offer:
1. 100%-140% compensation
2. Flexible schedule - you work your own schedule based on your needs
3. Cash bonuses (monthly and every 6 months from carriers if goals are met and Americo offers 8% back cash if you sell 30k worth of their product in 6 months)
4. Vested renewals from day ONE - your book of business stays with you when you retire or no longer desire to work in this industry
5. Custom built CRM
6. Exclusive leads - from multiple lead sources
7. Training provided to you by active top producers- WEEKLY - NEVER RECORDED - some are live.
· Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
· Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
· Resolve client inquiries and complaints
· Expand business reach through networking techniques
· Comply with insurance standards and regulations
· Track and identify areas of improvement (Must be able to take direction when help is needed. No question is a bad question.)
· Previous experience in insurance preferred but not necessary
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Strong negotiation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
If you are not able to manage your time wisely, this position is not for you.
Email or Call TODAY!