Customer Service Representative
Family First Life Baton Rouge, LA
- Expired: February 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are interested in working with one of the fastest growing industries in the country and you are looking for a flexible work from home job, Family First Life might be the right company for you.
Family First Life is an independent life insurance agency with thousands of sales representatives all around the country. We work with some of the biggest insurance carriers in the United States such as Americo, Mutual of Omaha, John Hancock, AIG, etc. This gives our sales representatives the option to choose from a big variety of policies for their clients.
At family first life we value family and our drive to sell insurance comes from the willingness to help other people protect their loved ones.
All agents who work with Family First Life are considered completely independent, meaning we don’t sign any contracts with you.
You are able to work from home, set appointments with clients in your local area, and choose what hours you want to work.
All training is paid for by us and it can be done remotely.
Our sales representatives work under one of the highest commission based pay in the country, ranging from 105% - 145%.
We are currently looking to hire motivated sales minded people who are willing to work and have a passion to help others. Previous experience in sales and/or insurance is beneficial, but not required.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Family First Life
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
BusinessView all jobs at Family First Life