Life Insurance Sales Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you ready to be in control of your own schedule and income? Would you thrive in commission-based sales? If so, come join a solid, progressive life insurance brokerage!
Remote work is available nationwide. Successful candidates have prior experience in sales; however, we will train the right candidate!
Within this role, you have the opportunity to work with individuals within your community, understand their needs and provide solutions that can meet their goals. This is an opportunity that allows you to impact the lives of others while achieving your own goals for growth, income and personal success.
You would receive individualized training and development, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a compensation plan that rewards results.
What You Will Do:
● Speak with individuals who have expressed interest in our products (no cold-calling)
● Gather new clients while serving the needs of existing policyholders, such as helping
policyholders with filing and settling claims
● Arrange and attend appointments with interested prospects - cultivate new business
sales that drive revenue and promote customer retention and loyalty
● Identify any medical needs during appointments, evaluate personalized insurance needs
and draft a policy to suit the circumstances
● Attend training to obtain a working knowledge to promote and sell life insurance policies
through different carriers
What You Will Bring:
Our ideal candidate will have following:
● Active life insurance license OR willingness to obtain a life insurance license (note: we do offer a voucher to cover the cost of the pre-licensing course, but your license must be active before you can begin your sales)
● Sales experience (preferred)
● Entrepreneurial mindset - a self-starter that takes ownership and is successful with
working independently (preferred)
● Access to a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smart-phone with reliable internet connection
● Clean background (required)
Why Partner with FFL:
● High Commissions: Carrier contract rates up to 145%.
● Innovative Monthly Bonus Program: Monthly bonuses outside of any commissions you
● Hybrid Sales Method: Remote sales or face to face sales presentations.
● No Contract: As an independent contractor, we don’t believe there is any reason to sign
a contract with an IMO. The only contracts you should sign are your carrier contracts in
order to sell their products.
● Fast Carrier Contracting: The ability to contract in 24 hours with our top carriers.
● Diverse Lead Options: Over 15 different lead vendors that specialize in Direct Mail,
Internet, and Social Media lead generation. The Lead Program at FFL is exclusive so you're not competing with other agents for the same lead. We offer leads for any budget, from a massive true instant inventory, and our leads are never resold!
● Vested Renewals: Most companies will vest you after 5 or 10 years, there are also many that don't offer renewals at all. With us, you're vested 100% day 1 which means your business is truly your business.
● Cutting Edge Tech: Free, simple, innovative and flexible tools for appointments, Relationship Management, and Business Development.
● Sales and Management Training: Regularly updated training from current top producers and top agency managers.
● Non-Captive: Have the benefit of being able to offer your clients policies from multiple insurance providers and a wider selection of coverage options.
**This is not a salaried position. Your income is entirely commission-based and provides unlimited potential. A state accredited life insurance license is required before you can start your sales. AGENTS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, WHICH MEANS INCOME WILL VARY AND WILL BE DIRECTLY BASED UPON YOUR WORK PERFORMANCE.**
Powered by JazzHR
Family First Life Coastal
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?