We are looking to add to our team! The perfect candidate would be proficient with social media, is an expert with Microsoft Office, and can work independently as well as part of a team. Salary will be based on experience with an amazing potential for bonuses based on job performance.
*Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
*Screen candidates resumes and job applications
*Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
* Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
*Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Dedicated self-starter
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Time management
- Public relations skills, interpersonal skills, and professional telephone manner
- Customer service
Education and Experience
- 4 year college degree in business or marketing preferred
- Desired: relevant internship in business setting on degree focus
- familiarity with multiple hiring platforms preferred
- Indeed/Zip Recruiter/LinkedIn Recruiter etc.
Family First Life Black Diamond
Why Work Here?At Family First Life, we think that insurance is ultimately a way for people to have some degree of control over how they and their loved ones are affected by events. That’s why we’re proud to help connect people with personalized insurance coverage for mortgage protection life insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning through universal life policies and retirement protection through the use of fixed index annuities. We have partnered with multiple insurance carriers, and that flexibility allows us to build exactly the right policy for the right person.
Family First Life is a rapidly growing insurance agency looking to bring on the right person to continue to help us grow and grow with us.