Family First Homecare is a locally owned private duty nursing company specializing in providing long term nursing and personal care services to children and adults needing help in the privacy and comfort of their homes. At Family First Homecare we understand the importance of treating our patients and our caregivers like family. Investing in compassionate and skilled caregivers is instrumental in the process of improving the quality and the lives of our clients.
We believe Family comes first. As a Clinician with Family First Homecare, you will learn all aspects of our model and will quickly become a vital part of the team. In our fast-growing environment, we’re committed to developing talent from within and are dedicated to the personal and professional growth of our employees. For those looking for a chance to make a difference in the lives of others and would take pride in placing a focus on the experience of your clients and the nurses who care for them day to day, then this may be a good opportunity for you. Our children and adult clients are often disabled, chronically ill or have suffered catastrophic injuries. This position offers an opportunity for advancement within Family First Homecare. If you have pediatric experience, or and/or have spent time working with adults in a long term acute care setting, you may be qualified to join the FFHC team.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to fill the position of Clinical Manager. At Family First Homecare, our teams are focused on their clients’ experience. If you’re looking for an opportunity to impact the lives of others while building a career in one of the fastest growing industries, we would like to invest in you and watch you grow. We believe when our employees are thriving, they will commit to providing the best possible experience to our clients.
The Clinical Manager (CM) is responsible for managing the delivery of quality clinical services within an assigned group of patients.
The CM will ensure training for all assigned caregivers. The training will be standardized, comprehensive and effective.
Additional responsibilities include representing Family First Homecare and its services in a competent, professional and responsive manner while maintaining standards of high-quality patient care and customer service in accordance with all state, local and federal requirements, rules and regulations.
- Partners with the Director of Nursing (DON) and Director of Operations (DOO) in identifying, interviewing, and onboarding Caregivers
- Provides supervision, leadership, training, guidance, and mentoring for all assigned caregivers
- Collaborates with the Family First leadership teams and the compliance committee in identifying, developing, and the delivery of consistent clinical information
- Evaluates assigned patient’s appropriateness for homecare
- Ensures the completion of a comprehensive assessment upon admission, re-certification, post hospitalizations and PRN for all assigned patients
- Ensures a current physician orders, plan of care/ care plan is place for all assigned patients
- Manages the patient care by supervision and care coordination for all assigned patients and including the disciplinary team
- Ensures that the competency program is followed and provides educational support for the caregivers as needed for skills development
- Promotes employee engagement and retention
- Participates in the review of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all State, Federal, and Accreditation standards
- Participates in the quality assurance performance improvement (QAPI) program
- Assists in the coordination and oversight of all plans of correction and quality initiatives as directed by the DON
- Partners with the DON and DOO to lead cohesive teams toward common goals
- Assists management with the development and implementation of new products and services
- Maintains professional, supportive and responsive interpersonal communication skills
- Preforms other duties as assigned
- Registered Nurse with at least 2 years of clinical experience of which 1 year must be as RN
- Forward thinker with the ability to be creative and “think outside the box”
- Working knowledge of home care regulatory and federal requirements
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, decision-making, presentation and communication skills
- Possess outstanding leadership, teaching, and training skills
- Proven customer service skills, sound independent judgment, initiative and solid organization and time management skills required
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid time off / Sick Time
- Paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability