Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses are responsible for providing nursing care in accordance with Family First Homecare policy, Nurse Practice Acts, and State/ Federal regulations.
Additional responsibilities include representing Family First Homecare and its services in a competent, professional and responsive manner while maintaining standards of high-quality patient care and customer service in accordance with all state, local and federal requirements, rules and regulations.
- Responsible and accountable for making decisions that are based on the individual’s nursing experience and educational preparation
- Ensures the completion of patient care documentation in a timely manner
- Evaluated the effectiveness of nursing service to the patient and family on an ongoing basis
- Consults with physicians concerning alterations of patient care plans, documentation of changes in patient care and reports all changes in care to the nurse supervisor
- Partners with other FFHC caregivers in the delivery of patient care
- Performs supervision for LPN’s and Aides in the home as assigned
- Active Florida LPN / RN license
- Current CPR
- Must have a clear background screening
- The ability to read and communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of Nurse Practice Acts
- Competitive compensation
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Nurses for hours from 1:45 pm to 9:45 pm