Front Office Receptionist
Family Eye Care Clinic of Bluffton Bluffton, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an opening in our clinic for a warm, personable, energetic front office staff member to interact with the patients that we care for.
1 year (Preferred)
Medical / Optometric Front Desk Experience
Insurance and Billing background desired
Join a great team that people in our area have trusted for over 50 years to provide a higher standard of eye-care excellence!
We have an immediate opening in our busy Bluffton office for a full-time staff member to work with financial transactions, billing, insurance and other front office activities.
Responsibilities will be crafted to your skill set, but include…
· Collecting fees and managing patient insurance copays.
· Balancing end of the day books
· Scheduling and recalling patients and setting up appointments.
· Explaining options to patients and coordinating benefits.
· Collecting patient identification and insurance information.
· Ability to work with Electronic Medical Records (do not worry, we will train you).
· Pleasantly answering phone calls and emails from patients.
· Communicating and coordinating care with other health care professionals.
· Scanning medical images and records.
· Helping patients navigate their vision and medical plans and coverage.
· Cleaning, repairing, and adjusting glasses.
· Helping in the selection of lenses and frames.
· Clear communication of optical and medical options that the Optometrist has recommended or prescribed.
Family Eye Care Clinic of BlufftonWhy Work Here?
Join a fast-paced practice of excellence and help us to continue to care for patients as we have since 1965.
107 North Main StreetBluffton, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Family Eye Care Clinic of Bluffton