Dental Office Administrator
- $25 to $35 Hourly (plus commission)
Please apply to this position ONLY IF you have:
- Min 3 years of experience worked as "Dental Office Administrator" in Canada
- Min 2 years of experience working with "ABELDent" dental software
*** PERMANENT FULL TIME POSITION WITH INSURANCE AND PAID VACATIONS ***
Our well established and fully renovated, modern office in East Scarborough is hiring a permanent Dental Office Administrator/Receptionist for 30-40 hrs per week with a minimum of three (3) years experience in a Canadian Dental Office and minimum of two (2) years experience with ABELDent dental spftware. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and self-motivated who has strong patient-relationship skills and customer service attitude.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator who undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The main tasks of the office administrator will include scheduling, treatment coordination and bookkeeping. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our Family Dental Practice and contributes in providing exceptional experience to our Patients.
***This office offers competitive wages, bonuses and benefits***
- Contract with Employment Insurance
- Dental care & benefits
- Office events & Social hours
- Vacation Pay & Paid time-off
- On-Site Parking & Gym
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- scheduling, appointment control and recall management
- dental treatment coordination
- process dental patients in and out
- collection of dental fees
- manage accounts receivable and payment plans
- interact with insurance companies (e.g. predeterminations, claim submission,...)
- generate various managerial reports
- proactively market and promote the dental office
- manage correspondences
- manage supplies and oversee contracts
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and dental office management software (Preferably Abeldent)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Family Dental Office in Scarborough
4630 Kingston RoadToronto, ON
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.