- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Family Dental Group of Northborough is a state of the art 4 year young office in Northborough, MA. We are a growing practice and are seeking an energetic, personable dental assistant to join our growing practice. We look forward to hearing from you!
We're looking for a friendly, energetic team player to join our team as a Dental Assistant. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is highly detail-oriented, and is willing to work in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience is required.
- Give patients advice about dental care.
- Maintain dental instruments and equipment according to hospital policy.
- Document information in patient files.
- Communicate with other healthcare professionals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.30 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Northborough, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
Family Dental Group of Northborough
318 Main StreetNorthborough, MA
Get fresh Dental Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.