Family Creations is a well established Egg Donor and Surrogate Program with it's main branch in Woodland Hills, CA.
We help future parents achieve their dream of family!
We have a diverse and driven team and a wonderful culture of performance and merit. While we are an established company we are a growing company and we strongly foster and encourage growth within.
The position we are hiring for is dual purpose. We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who is looking to learn a new skill and grow into a more senior recruiting role. Once settled into the Admin role we will begin training for the recruiting position.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Process Applications and Registrations
• Plan meetings and company events
• Collect Medical Records
• Maintain filing system
• Order office supplies
• Maintain contact and birthday lists and lead "Birthday planning committee"
• Implement and maintain company calendar
• Assist recruiting departments, learn and understand all things recruiting
• Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant
• An understanding of how to be personable and approachable yet can keep confidential information confidential
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Positive and outgoing attitude
***Excellent observance of work hours and excellent attendance a must***
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Full-Time Position, Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00
• Company Health Benefit program (after 30 days probationary period)
• 401K eligibility (after 1 year with company)
• Being an integral part of a fun & close-knit team
- Training and growth- start your long term career with Family Creations!