Family Counseling Associates realizes that the strength of our practice is our staff. We are currently looking for experienced Psychologists / Psychotherapists (Ph.D, Psy.D., LICSW, LMHC) to join our staff. Panel affiliation is desirable, but not required. Clinicians receive a strong rate of reimbursement with the potential for bonuses. We offer a flexible schedule and employees are eligible for health, dental, and retirement benefits. Full and Part time positions are available.
Family Counseling Associates is a group of Psychologists / Psychotherapists located in downtown Andover, MA and Bedford NH. We provide psychotherapy, psychological testing, and psychopharmacology services for children, adults, and families. We have a professional and innovative office culture, that supports our counselors in building a thriving and profitable caseload. We support clinician's work / life balance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Doctoral degree or Masters degree in psychology, social work, or a related counseling field
- At least two years of clinical experience.
- Psychologists / Psychotherapists must have an independent / terminal mental health license New Hampshire
- Experience providing direct psychotherapy services to individuals and families is required
- A demonstrated history of ongoing professional development and growth
- Evidence of working effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- We are looking for clinicians who are self-motivated, ambitious, and able to work independently
- Solid computer and basic technology skills are needed
Please send resume and cover letter by email or fax to George Mouzakis-Executive Director.