FCA is seeking a Psych Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic mental illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive mental health examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in psych nursing
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
The Psych NP provides initial evaluations and follow ups for our clients in our day treatment program, intensive outpatient program, and traditional outpatient care. The provider works in tandem with our Family Nurse Practitioner and the rest of the clinical team to ensure patient safety, efficacy, and quality care.
Previously credentialed with insurance panels is a plus!