Build YOUR career! Family Continuity is looking for leaders to work in our fast paced, innovative clinical programming in Lawrence Massachusetts. Our mission for more than 35 years is to inspire individuals and families to achieve overall wellness through counseling, support, education and making connections to community. This is evidenced by our quality work with clients and a strong commitment to our employees. At Family Continuity, we value your dedication and hard work and give you the tools and experience needed to succeed and become a leader in the clinical field.
Building on our treatment philosophy of empowerment, equity and respect, our Behavioral Health Programs Supervisor assists with providing clinical supervision, fiscal and administrative oversight for the site's provision of Behavioral health and human service offerings to individuals and families in a variety of office, outreach and community based settings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide direct clinical supervision staff/interns/volunteers directly, carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the agency’s policies and applicable
- Provide oversight of clinical services and programs
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; appraise performance including documentation; address complaints and resolve problems
- Monitor program expenses
- Support supervisees in meeting productivity requirements
- Assign and monitor caseloads & related duties, coordinate activities of staff providing services to meet the treatment plan goals of individuals and families.
- Assist staff through individual and group meetings in overall professional development, clinical formulation, use of clinical theory and practice modalities, analyzing case problems and improving their diagnostic and helping skills.
- Manage clinical and administrative functions relative to quality program management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or similar degree
- Must be independently licensed
- Minimum 2 years' post-Master clinical work with supervisory experience
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within the community
- Computer proficiency
- Familiar with the provision of services via telehealth and management of a remote workforce
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life/Disability Insurance
- Paid Earned Time (PET)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Tuition /Prof. Dev. Reimbursement
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Professional Licensure Reimbursement
- Professional Liability Insurance
Family Continuity is a private, non-profit mental health and social services agency serving Eastern and Central Massachusetts. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities, and we consider lived experience (personal or familial) with the mental health system a valuable asset.
We are following State and Federal Guidelines by providing our staff with appropriate PPE and following Phase 2 State reopening guidelines for in-office and community based service staff.
Experience: post-Master's clinical work with supervisory: 2 years (Required)
Education: Master's (Required)
License: LICSW, LMHC or LMFT (Required)
Language: Spanish (Preferred)
Why Work Here?Family Continuity is rapidly expanding its energetic workforce to lead fast paced, innovative clinical programming throughout Massachusetts. Our mission for over 30 years is inspire individuals and families to achieve overall wellness through counseling, support, education, and making connections to community. This is evidenced by our quality work with clients and a strong commitment to our employees. At Family Continuity, we value your dedication and hard work and give you the tools and experience needed to succeed and become a leader in the clinical field.
We are rapidly expanding with room to grow! Diversity & inclusion are important to us!