Weight loss coach wanted to work in busy office.
Looking for a high-energy "people person" who is interested in health and lifestyle and has excellent phone and computer skills. To be an effective Weight Loss Coach, it's important that you have a passion for health and well-being and that you're able to understand the clients and the challenges they're facing. As their personal coach, you're their source of information and encouragement, so it's essential that you take on this job with the understanding that you're here to help them reach their goals. Although it's not absolutely necessary, we prefer a background in nutrition and health. All coaches, regardless of background, are fully trained by our team.
Our office offers The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method to our patients. It is a medically designed and monitored protocol that offers a variety of benefits:
- Rapid, reliable weight loss
-Improved Health Parameters
- A structured, manageable diet plan
- Low hunger levels during the program
- Supportive coaching and education throughout the program. (That's where you come in!)
Your main responsibilities as a Weight Loss Coach will include the following:
- You will be their personal Weight Loss Coach via telephone and face to face meetings until they reach their goals.
- At any given time, you will be responsible for managing and coaching approximately 50 clients, so it's critical that you are organized and able to efficiently use a computer.
- Every week, you will have a 15-minute coaching meeting with each one of your clients. During this meeting, you will answer their questions, track their progress and provide encouragement. Your conversations will focus on weight loss, exercise and nutrition. During a meeting, you will listen to the client's needs and work with them to develop and record their weight loss progress
. - You will be responsible for recording, organizing and filing their progress on our computer system.
Although no nutrition certifications are required, there is a steep learning curve. Initially, there is a lot of information you will have to master, so you will need to be serious about understanding the concepts and information related to this program in order to provide quality coaching.
* Excellent communicator, both as a coach and as a listener. We value great people skills, creativity and initiative.
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Organization and effective time management
* Must have computer skills.
* You must be able to collaborate with other coaches and members of the office.
Hours: This will be a part-time position. Hours for this position may vary between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00pm Monday through Saturday. Preferred hours can be discussed during the interview process.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Starting pay: Commensurate with experience. Bonus and incentive program available after initial training period. Location: Lakeridge, VA
Interested candidates please submit your resume. We will be interviewing for this position starting next week.