- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are: Family Care Center (FCC) was founded in 2016 with the mission to improve access to mental health care in the local community and has since become Colorado’s largest and fastest growing outpatient provider of services for behavior health. FCC brings together the highest quality providers with a wide range of skills including psychiatrists, psychologists, marital therapists, family therapists, licensed professional counselors, and child therapists to work as a team to help individuals and families on their journey to grow and thrive.
Why We Are Unique:
- We prioritize giving our Provider's sufficient time to get to know their patients.
- We enable our Providers to focus on clinical care through extensive administrative support.
- We empower our Providers to grow and maintain healthy work-life balance.
- Our quality Providers enjoy being a part of our culture with a higher than industry standard clinician retention rate.
- Family Care Center believes in autonomy, support, and empowerment for our providers.
Position Summary: The Medical Supervisor will assure the quality of services provided clinic to the service recipients, oversee the productivity of the prescribers, and recommend and implement changes that improve delivery of services. In partnership with the Clinic Director oversee the services provided to patients along with day-to-day operations of the clinic, drive a culture of positive impact and the FCC Way, and implement continual improvements in services within in the 5 Star clinic performance structure.
- Manages and develops an effective staff: providing effective communication, leadership, guidance, and resources according to organizational policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Determines staff qualifications and competency: recruits, interviews, selects, hires, trains, orients, mentors, evaluates, coaches, counsels, disciplines, and rewards. Establishes and monitors staff safety and regulatory compliance.
- Directs the daily operations of assigned unit(s) and schedules peer reviews and ensures adequate prescriber coverage is always maintained the clinic is open.
- Ensures that practice guidelines and safe prescribing habits are consistent amongst the prescribers.
- Responsible for quality assurance in medication management including maintaining standard of care and documentation.
- Recommends changes to improve service delivery and implements changes and new programming.
- Ensures at least 5 peer reviews per provider are completed each month.
- Provides clinical expertise in crisis intervention, skills in working with the chronically mentally ill population, and with individuals and families undergoing acute episodes of psychiatric distress, skills in diagnosis and assessment. Familiarity with community support systems, health care and human service resources, court, and police activities, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility:
- Supervises prescribing staff in assigned clinic(s).
- Masters or Doctorial level degree (PA, NP).
- At least three years of professional experience in mental health or human services. Experience managing others preferred.
- Current DEA number required
- Appropriate professional registration/certification by state/national authority required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $148,000 - $156,000 annually depending on experience.
- Opportunity for compensation rewards through our 5-star program $24,000 annually
- Sign-on bonus of $5,000.
- Relocation bonus available.
Family Care Center offers competitive compensation and benefits packages with the ability to also maintain work-life balance. Full time employees are eligible for 401k, vision, dental, medical, life, and employee wellness and discount plans.
Family Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Family Care Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?