Outside Sales Representative
Protected Territory in Arkansas
- Are you someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Would you like to control your own future by using the closing skills that you have developed throughout your career?
- Would you like to build and maintain a business while having the security of being an employee of a multi-million dollar business?
- Are you someone who will not sacrifice their values for personal gain?
Who we are
For more than 80 years we have provided a program reinforcing traditional values for families in small town America. We focus on communities between 7,000 and 30,000 in population. We believe that communities are only as strong as the families that make them up. When families are strong then businesses are strong. When businesses are strong then the towns that we serve are strong and vibrant. Our employees take comfort in the fact that we as a company are committed to their well-being as we remain committed to a mission statement that insists that we operate as a company of integrity.
We sell a unique public relations program to business owners and professionals in small towns within a protected territory. Our program will enhance their image within their community while strengthening families. In this position you will seek out those business owners that wish to have a positive impact on their community while promoting themselves and their business. The type of businesses that we sell to include: Banks, Car Dealers, Drug Stores, Funeral Homes, Insurance Companies, Realtors and more.
What the job entails:
- You can expect to travel 3 or 4 weeknights most weeks.
- You build and maintain a protected territory with an opportunity to renew clients year after year.
- We offer expense reimbursement for vehicle expenses/travel expenses.
• Everything needed to start
• Full-time W-2 income paid
• Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
• Thorough training
• Regular incentives, contests and trips
We look for motivated and driven people who are accustomed to above average success.
Would you like to end your day with the feeling that you are making a difference while being in control of your life? If so apply now!
High moral character and ethical conduct
Proven history of success
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.