School Bus Driver (Part-Time 20 hours a week)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Family Building Blocks is offering new employees a $1000 sign-on bonus!
- First day of employment must be before 2/28/2022!
- You must be actively employed at time of bonus payout.
- Payouts for sign-on bonus will occur in 2 installments, $500 payable after 30 days of employment and $500 after 90 days of employment.
- Staff must show proof of being fully vaccinated at hire.
If at any time in the process you either voluntarily or involuntarily end employment, you would no longer be eligible to receive the sign-on or vaccine bonus.
The School Bus Driver at Family Building Blocks will provide safe bus transportation for Early Head Start infants/ toddlers, and bus monitors, assuring that each child is safely picked up and delivered on schedule. They will cooperate with Teachers to promote the health and education of each child, and to work with center staff to assure a smooth flow of written communication between families and the Early Head Start sites.
What we offer:
- Starting at $17-$18 per hour and up
- Prorated Medical and Dental insurance with buy-up options
- Employer-paid basic group life insurance
- Discounted fitness center/gym memberships (Included with medical)
- Alternative care supplemental benefits (included with medical)
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer paid time off
- Inclement weather paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Discounted cell phone plans
Why work at Family Building Blocks?
Family Building Blocks is a non-profit organization that serves children and families with the mission to keep children safe and families together. Our values reflect the services we provide and the culture we embrace for our staff. Our Rock Star employees are the most valuable asset we have and we appreciate their hard work and dedication. Our employees enjoy working and thriving in a positive and collaborative work environment that fosters professional growth, inclusiveness and diversity.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Valid Commercial Driver's License/school bus certification with passenger endorsement or ability to obtain within 30 days from hire.
- Valid Oregon driver's license and insured vehicle available for use on the job with satisfactory drive record for the past three years.
- Employees must sustain a drug free and acceptable criminal record throughout the course of employment.
- Six months of prior work experience as a school bus driver is required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Family Building Blocks
TravelView all jobs at Family Building Blocks