We are a company on a mission to empower people to improve their lives by providing the highest quality behavioral care. We care about PEOPLE! We want you to join our talented team of clinicians who want to provide the BEST services to our consumers!
This is a full-time and salaried position! The home office will be located in Chambersburg, PA but will require travel to neighboring areas!
What are the job responsibilities of the Senior Behavior Consultant?
- Leads and directs individualized treatment
- Provides treatment of the whole person
- Consults with all members of the treatment team to ensure plan participation
- Monitors individualized consumer-drive data to address consumer needs
- Supervises response to emergency/crisis situations with team members and consumers
- Participates in required meetings, evaluations, supervision and trainings
- Completes all required clinical documentation
- Maintains assigned, planned schedule
- Maintains a commitment to professional development
- Adheres to professional and ethical interaction policies and procedures
Am I qualified for the position?:
Licensed in this Commonwealth as a Behavior Specialist (LBS) OR
BCBA or other graduate-level certification in behavior analysis OR
Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) OR
1 year of full-time experience in providing mental health direct services to children, youth or young adults and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, or counseling OR
Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and have a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related field
About Family Behavioral Resources: We work in local schools, homes, and communities servicing children with diagnosed behavioral and mental health disorders. We also provide Outpatient Mental Health Therapy in numerous locations throughout the state of PA and in Ohio. Our mission is to empower people to improve their lives by providing the highest quality behavioral health care.
FBR is an Equal Opportunity Employer