The School Based Licensed Outpatient Therapist is responsible for the provision of individual and family therapy sessions for consumers assigned to each caseload. This position also ensures completion of required clinical documentation related to individual caseloads in a timely manner.
This position is for our School Based program in the West Mifflin school district. We are in need of licensed - LPC or LCSW - Outpatient Therapists with a Master's in Counseling/Psychology/Social Work. This is a full time role with full benefits!
--> We also have a need for SBMH OPs for our Franklin/Plum/Gateway schools and our East Pittsburgh schools.
THE SBMH OP WEST MIFFLIN ROLE HAS A SIGN ON BONUS OF $1,500!!!
- Demonstrates proficiency with assessment skills
- Developments individualized treatment plans
- Provision of therapy to consumers in individually recommended setting
- Provision of treatment of the whole person
- Evaluates individualized consumer-drive treatment plan reviews
- Develops transition and discharge planning
- Completes all required clinical documentation
- Responds to emergency/crisis situations with team members and consumers
- Maintains assigned, planned schedule
- Maintains a commitment to professional development
- Adheres to professional and ethical interaction policies and procedures
- Supports on-going and future business needs
Employee Benefits include competitive wages, paid travel, paid training and supervision, healthcare coverage, vacation and sick time, and personal growth opportunities.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or similar human services field
- Professional licensure required (LPC or LCSW)
- Credentialing with regional insurance companies preferred for outpatient opportunities.
FBR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FBR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.